Sunday 7 February 2016

A journey complete..

Over a year has passed since I have visited this site.. We celebrated our boys 4th birthday anniversary in the same way.. Visiting were we planted their memorial trees and putting up our Christmas tree..
This year we welcomed twin girls into the world.. I went back for another cycle of IVF and to our surprise we had twins again.. I was so afraid the entire pregnancy that something would happen but it turned out to be my easiest pregnancy yet.. Completely non eventful.. Cate & Emilia were born on the 19th October 2015.. Our family is complete and hectic!! It's been a long and very difficult journey and in 7 years I have had 9 IVF fresh/ frozen cycles and delivered 5 children.. But we have come to a place were we have our beautiful family.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment